Membrane Registry Source Code

leocarv...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2015, 5:34:54 PM7/14/15
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys, i'm trying to checkout the source code of membrane registry but it's not working.

please, help!

Thomas Bayer

Jul 15, 2015, 2:45:47 AM7/15/15
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
You can get the source of the underlying SOA Model library at github. But the registry I would not touch - the time for SOA registries is over.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie in Google Groups E-Mails von der Gruppe "membrane-registry" abonniert haben.

leocarv...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2015, 9:59:32 AM7/16/15
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thomas, thanks for answer me, but why you say that the time for SOA registries is over? I felt curious about it. :-D

In fact I'm searching for an open source tool to catalog my SOAP and REST web services and the registry appears to be a good choice for the SOAP part. Do you recommend some tool for this?

Thanks again in advance. :-D

Leonardo Carvalho