NullPointerException after parsing WSDL with WSDLParser

olai.s...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2013, 8:08:41 AM3/22/13
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are using a branched domain version of the Membrane Registry.

However, we have left com.predic8.wsdl.WSDLParser unchanged, and it seems that when calling its parse-method, it fails to populate the services-member of the Definition-instance it returns leaving it to null and causing a NullPointerException. It works for most WSDLs, just not this one.

I have tried to find the source of WSDLParser to see where it fails, but the soa-model library seems to not be available in source. Is there source available? Does it log anything?

Any help would be appreciated.

Olai

Thomas Bayer

Mar 22, 2013, 8:11:20 AM3/22/13
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
you will find the source at github:

https://github.com/membrane/soa-model

--
Thomas

Olai Solheim

Mar 22, 2013, 10:02:00 AM3/22/13
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Great, thank you. Looking at the source got me a little closer, but not much.

Are there any common reasons why services=[] after having used WSDLParser.parse? Unsupported WSDL features, etc? It would seem all the other parts of the WSDL have been parsed successfully, like portTypes, bindings, messages, they are all populated and look ok in the resulting definitions object, except for services which is set to the initial [].

The WSDL is used in an OSB, so there are probably no validation errors in it according to the WSDL standard since the service works.

Olai

2013/3/22 Thomas Bayer <tba...@web.de>

--
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie in Google Groups ein Thema der Gruppe "membrane-registry" abonniert haben.

Thomas Bayer

Mar 22, 2013, 2:25:33 PM3/22/13
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Hi Olai,
there are a lot of differences between WSDL documents. May be the WSDL
contains a feature or a special thing that the SOA Model does not
support. To find an fix the problem we need to have a look at the WSDL.
Is it possible to post the WSDL to this group?

--
Thomas

Olai Solheim

Mar 22, 2013, 5:08:24 PM3/22/13
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
First of all, I'm very happy for your support in this.

I will have to get back to you after Easter. I cannot send you the WSDL until I get a go from the bank I work at, but I will hold on to this next week.

Thanks again.