Error while clicking "Interface" Tab

bhushan...@gmail.com

May 28, 2013, 9:23:30 AM5/28/13
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just registered a wsdl on my locally running membrane registry. While clicking the "Interface" tab, following error showed up:

org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.pages.exceptions.GroovyPagesException: Error processing GroovyPageView: Cannot get property 'protocol' on null object

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property 'protocol' on null object
at gsp_registry_operationoperations_gsp$_run_closure2_closure4_closure5_closure6.doCall(gsp_registry_operationoperations_gsp.groovy:63)
at gsp_registry_operationoperations_gsp$_run_closure2_closure4_closure5.doCall(gsp_registry_operationoperations_gsp.groovy:57)
at gsp_registry_operationoperations_gsp$_run_closure2_closure4.doCall(gsp_registry_operationoperations_gsp.groovy:53)
at gsp_registry_operationoperations_gsp$_run_closure2.doCall(gsp_registry_operationoperations_gsp.groovy:49)
at gsp_registry_operationoperations_gsp$_run_closure2.doCall(gsp_registry_operationoperations_gsp.groovy)
at gsp_registry_operationoperations_gsp.run(gsp_registry_operationoperations_gsp.groovy:97)
... 1 more

Any help??

Thomas Bayer

May 29, 2013, 5:19:49 AM5/29/13
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I guess that the registry has some issues with your WSDL document. Can you post the WSDL so we can have a look?

--
Thomas

Am 5/28/13 3:23 PM, schrieb bhushan...@gmail.com:
--
Sie haben diese Nachricht erhalten, weil Sie der Google Groups-Gruppe membrane-registry beigetreten sind.
Um Ihr Abonnement für diese Gruppe zu beenden und keine E-Mails mehr von dieser Gruppe zu erhalten, senden Sie eine Email an membrane-regis...@googlegroups.com.

Bhushan Parikh

May 29, 2013, 5:29:39 AM5/29/13
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
My wsdl URL would only work with VPN connected. Can't pass-on the wsdl. But when I did some experiment with the public web service available at w3c site, worked fine.

--
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie in Google Groups ein Thema der Gruppe "membrane-registry" abonniert haben.

Wenn Sie Nachrichten in dieser Gruppe posten möchten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an membrane...@googlegroups.com.
Gruppe besuchen: http://groups.google.com/group/membrane-registry?hl=de
Weitere Optionen: https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out

--