ElasticFileExchange

chew...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2018, 9:19:33 AM10/19/18
to membrane-monitor
Hi All,

For a new project I'm avaluating Membrane-soa as a solution for our SOAP API.

I've found in version 4.6 there is a new FileExchange implemantation using ElasticSearch Engine, but I've not found any documentation regarding this (It seems official documentation is done only for 4.4 version).

Do you have any proxies.xml example for this use case? I need to store SOAP Request and Response messages for troubleshooting, and it's better to point directly to Elastic than using a file wrapper outside Membrane to insert into DB.

Regards,

Luis Perez