Product still in development?

Tomasz Polok

May 19, 2020, 3:48:58 PM5/19/20
to membrane-monitor
Hi
Do you still develop the product service-proxy? I can see that there is a small number of changes, including old Spring, Keycloak and other dependencies. Have you moved to some other project like Api Gateway?
With regards

Thomas Bayer

May 20, 2020, 1:45:12 AM5/20/20
to membrane-monitor
Hi Tomasz,
we are still developing membrane proxy. Recently we finished support for HTTP2 what will be the mayor feature of the upcoming version 5. Our goal is to keep membrane small as a core library for other projects, so you will not see that we bloate the codebase every month with a new feature.
Cheers,
Thomas

Tomasz Polok

May 27, 2020, 4:54:41 AM5/27/20
to membrane-monitor
Is it possible to more frequently release new versions including our fixes through merge requests? This product incudes very large amount of vulerabilities which is not acceptable in our company and we want to fix this regularly