Version number issue after building membase from source code

hemanth

Mar 29, 2012, 6:37:18 AM3/29/12
to membase
Hi , I am able to build membase(1.8) from source code successfully
from source code. but the problem is while running the membase,
connection is volatile. when i debug the code , i came to know that
version number is not populated .

error from logs :

error_info{exit,{{case_clause,[]},[{misc,parse_verion,1},
{mb_master,node_info,1}
{mb_master,send_heartbeat,3}..

Aliaksey Kandratsenka

Mar 29, 2012, 10:12:34 AM3/29/12
to mem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for this information. Was that build from .tar.gz or repo/git checkout ?

Matt Ingenthron

Mar 29, 2012, 10:15:06 AM3/29/12
to mem...@googlegroups.com

Let's discuss over there, rather than in both places.

Matt

--
Matt Ingenthron
Couchbase, Inc.

Sergey Avseyev

Mar 29, 2012, 10:32:15 AM3/29/12
to mem...@googlegroups.com
looks like typo somewhere "parse_verion"