New version of mem released

CLC

Dec 10, 2008, 1:45:49 PM12/10/08
to mem-game
I just released a new version of mem. This is a patch to ensure that
bad themes will not crash the game.

Background:
gdawg5454 created a theme called HBFS. However, he forgot to change
the contents of the .mem file to point at the new files that he added.
As a result, it still pointed at the Numbers theme. This caused a
crash in the previous version of mem.

I noticed this issue earlier today when browsing through the comments
- a few people warned against the HBFS theme, and when I tried it out,
I experienced the crash.

I have now patched mem to ensure that bad themes will not crash the
game. If the theme fails, mem will just fall back to the default
theme. Also, I took down gdawg5454's broken theme and reuploaded it
with a corrected mem file.

A big THANK YOU to everyone who reported the problem in the comments.
In the future, please report such problems to this mailing list as I
check this alot more frequently so that I can respond to these issues
more quickly. Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience this may have
caused.

-Charles