Made a simple game based off of the tutorial and put it on a linux server.

andrew...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2016, 8:03:19 PM10/30/16
to melonJS - A lightweight HTML5 game engine
http://icarus.cs.weber.edu/~as68179/cs4350/midterm/

Nothing serious just basically followed the tutorial to get used to melonjs and worked off of it a bit. Going to add more over time but this is just the start.

Message has been deleted

fereshta...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2016, 10:14:16 PM11/4/16
to melonJS - A lightweight HTML5 game engine, andrew...@gmail.com
Thanks for sharing. Here's mine: http://icarus.cs.weber.edu/~fp73200/CS4350/midterm/

I also followed the tutorial and was able to get it mostly functional, however there are a few glitches that I still need to work out.

timothy.j...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2016, 5:16:31 AM11/5/16
to melonJS - A lightweight HTML5 game engine, andrew...@gmail.com
Here is what I did with mine.
http://icarus.cs.weber.edu/~tl67887/CS4350/midterm/

It isn't perfect. It does allow changing music while playing, supports high scores using local storage and allows you to choose a character. Although for the fox and penguin I didn't quite get the sprites to match up correctly so they move kind of strange. Then one downside is that if you hit Q while playing, changing the state back to the title screen moves the background down. No idea why.