European Melioidosis Congress (EMC) 2022, 16-18 May 2022: Extension of Early-bird Deadline

Direk Limmathurotsakul

Feb 28, 2022, 11:49:57 PM2/28/22
to melio...@googlegroups.com

cid:image001.jpg@01D81744.8DA538A0

Dear All,

due to the uncertainties in the current situation we decided to extend the deadline for early-bird registration fees to 31 March 2022.

European Melioidosis Congress (EMC) 2022

Date: 16-18 May 2022

Location: Congress Graz or ONLINE

Click here to register

cid:image008.png@01D8174A.35378780

You are also invited to submit an Abstract.
Abstract Deadline: 31 March 2022

cid:image009.png@01D8174A.35378780

Please find further information on the Website.

cid:image005.png@01D8174A.35378780

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Graz.

Direk Limmathurotsakul

on behalf of

Prof. Ivo Steinmetz, MD

Head

R&D Institute of Hygiene, Microbiology and Environmental Medicine

Medical University of Graz

Neue Stiftingtalstraße 6

8010 Graz

Austria

Phone +43 316 385 73700

ivo.st...@medunigraz.at

Direk Limmathurotsakul

Mar 18, 2022, 2:46:45 AM3/18/22
to melio...@googlegroups.com

Dear everyone,

I just want to remind everyone that the early-bird registration for the EMC 2022 is the end of this month. The fee is similar no matter whether you can be on site or connect from afar.

So, even if you are still uncertain whether you can go to the meeting physically or not, it might be good that you register now anyway.

Kind regards,

Direk