Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Bijayini Behera

no leída,
20 abr 2022, 10:03:01 a.m.20/4/22
para melio...@googlegroups.com
Respected all. Kindly find a letter to editor published in Am J Trop Med Hyg. Sincerely Dr Bijayini

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bijayini Behera <micro_b...@aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022, 19:31
Subject: tropmed211232_r.pdf
To: Bijayini Behera <micro_b...@aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in>

tropmed211232_r.pdf

Bijayini Behera

no leída,
20 abr 2022, 11:44:00 a.m.20/4/22
para Gavin Koh,melio...@googlegroups.com,Chiranjay Mukhopadhyay [MAHE-KMC]
Respected Sir , the initial and continued efforts are by KMC Manipal.  They are the official torch bearers. We at AIIMS Bhubaneswar are trying in our own capacity.  Thanking you for the kind words and encouragement. Regards.  Dr Bijayini

On Wed, 20 Apr 2022, 20:33 Gavin Koh, <gavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you and congratulations on your efforts to make melioidosis better known in India.

Gavin

Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.
—Douglas Hofstadter (in Gödel, Escher, Bach, 1979)
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos