Postpone EMC2021 to be EMC2022, and postpone WMC2022 to be WMC2023

Direk Limmathurotsakul

Sep 22, 2020, 1:57:07 AM9/22/20
to melio...@googlegroups.com

Dear everyone,

I would like to inform an announcement from the next EMN organizer (Ivo) and WMC organizers (Mark and Jessica).

Due to the COVID-19 situation, both EMN and WMC organizers feel that it would be difficult to meet F2F for the meeting next year (2021). Therefore, Ivo, Mark and Jessica have discussed with IMN committee, and we all agreed with a plan to postpone EMN 2021 by a year to make it a face to face EMN 2022, and postpone WMC 2022 to make it WMC2023.

Further announcements and details would come from EMC and WMC organizers later.

Thank you very much for your kind understanding. Take care and be safe.

Warmest regards,

Direk on behalf of IMN committee

EMN = European Melioidosis Network

WMC = World Melioidosis Congress

Bijayini Behera

Sep 22, 2020, 2:12:00 AM9/22/20
to melio...@googlegroups.com
thanks Sir

Dr Bijayini Behera

Associate Professor

Department of Microbiology

All India Institute of Medical Sciences [AIIMS], Bhubaneswar, Odisha.751019

Contact number 07750847562

ORCID ID: 0000-0002-4123-7990

Researchgate:   https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Bijayini_Behera

Google Scholar:   https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=jSzJ6SYAAAAJ&hl=en