FW: Share your article [LANINF_3278] published in The Lancet Infectious Diseases

Direk Limmathurotsakul

Jul 23, 2021, 12:40:16 AM7/23/21
to melio...@googlegroups.com

Dear everyone,

Here is a time-limited open-access link for the Darwin’s 30-year paper at LID.

Your personalized Share Link:
https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1dSG25E-UoV3iS

So, feel free to grab the PDF file, if you are of interest.

BTW, our large behavior change trial is also released at PLoS NTD. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pntd.0009060

I wish that 2022 will be so kind that we can meet F2F in Graz, can tell you all more about the work, and can also hear more about everyone’s works as well.

Please take good care of patients, yourself and your family.

Kind regards,

Direk

PS. Bart, thank you very much.