Deadline for Poster abstract submission has been extended to September 30, 2019

Trinh Thanh Trung

Sep 3, 2019, 4:30:37 AM9/3/19
to melioidosis, melioidosis.info
Dear colleagues and friends,

The abstract submission for the WMC 2019 was closed on August 21st, 2019. However, some colleagues still request a late abstract submission because of new data generated. Therefore, we would like to inform you that deadline for poster abstract submission has been extended to September 30, 2019. Here are the link for that:

http://wmc2019.org/poster-submission

Please note that deadline for early bird registration will be on September 15, 2019

http://wmc2019.org/online-registration-form

We are looking forward to your registration & poster abstract submission.

Best regards,

Trung & Ivo, on behalf of the organizing committee

--
Trinh Thanh Trung PhD
Institute of Microbiology and Biotechnology