Updated on EMC and melioidosis.info website

Direk Limmathurotsakul

Jan 31, 2022, 10:03:41 PM1/31/22
to melio...@googlegroups.com

Dear everyone,

[1] On behalf of Ivo and EMC team, I would like to inform you that more information of EMC 2022 has been released on the website; including the ‘abstract submission’ and ‘registration’ tools.

https://www.emc2022.at/

[2] I have just updated the www.melioidosis.info website on the landing page (adding a call to action [https://doi.org/10.1016/s1473-3099(21)00394-7] & news on melioidosis outbreak in the US the front page) and on the news in 2021 page (based on Google search news, using a term “melioiodosis”) – many news are from US events (and I selected a few key ones) and there are 2 interesting news about vaccine development from Hawaii and Dublin. If I miss any important news release on any formal news websites in 2021, please just let me know.

Kind regards,

Direk

PS: News about Hawaii and Dublin

UH Manoa researchers receive $3M grant to develop vaccine against deadly disease

Poolbeg Pharma inks option agreement with University College Dublin for melioidosis vaccine (The Irish Times)