Aromatherapy Spray manuscript published - NEJM

Direk Limmathurotsakul

Mar 2, 2022, 9:28:51 PM3/2/22
to melio...@googlegroups.com

Dear everyone,

On behalf of Jay Gee, I would like to inform that the paper about ‘Aromatherapy spray’ and melioidosis outbreak is now published at the New England Journal of Medicine.

Kind regards,

Direk

Prasanta R. Mohapatra

Mar 3, 2022, 11:17:10 AM3/3/22
to melio...@googlegroups.com

Thanks

One of the cases (NEJM article of today) died with COVID and Melioidosis.

Just to share

We also had two patients(culture proven) with concurrent COVID and melioidosis. One patient died.

Other case published by us:  weeks after COVID vaccination (little away from vaccination site) ? Reactivation of melioidosis as discussed in NEJM paper.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214250922000853?via%3Dihub

Thanking you,

With Kind regards,

Prasanta R Mohapatra, MD, FRCP(London), FRCP (Glasg), FACP(USA), FCCP(USA), FIDSA(USA), ATSF(USA), FICS, FICP, FAPSR

Professor and Head,  Dept of Pulmonary Medicine & Critical Care,

AII India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar -751019, India

PubMed publications: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/myncbi/prasanta%20raghab.mohapatra.1/bibliography/public/
Contact (Emergency) Cell:+91- 9438884288