Final program & registration deadline for WMC 2019

Trinh Thanh Trung

Sep 23, 2019, 7:04:42 AM9/23/19
to melioidosis, melioidosis.info
Dear colleagues and friends,

We would like to inform you that the final program for the 9th World Melioidosis Congress (WMC) are on the web portal. Please download and have a look through it in the following link:

http://wmc2019.org/scientific-program

We would like to note you that the deadline for early bird registration will be on September 25th, 2019. Please do the registration if you miss it.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Hanoi soon.

Best regards,

Trung & Ivo, on behalf of the organizing committee

--
Trinh Thanh Trung PhD
Institute of Microbiology and Biotechnology