FW: InBios Job Ad - IMN network

Direk Limmathurotsakul

Jul 24, 2021, 4:08:50 AM7/24/21
to melio...@googlegroups.com, Denise McClaren, Syamal Raychaudhuri

Dear everyone,

A job ad from InBIOS company, which has been developing and testing RDT for melioidosis.

They are looking for a medical doctor with an epidemiology training OR a Postdoc with PhD in health Sciences or epidemiology with knowledge and research/ laboratory experience in Melioidosis management – to join their team in US.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to contact them directly.

Also, please feel free to circulate or forward the ad to your circle.

Kind regards,

Direk