NEWS: Melioidosis in Crocodile Media release

Direk Limmathurotsakul

Oct 1, 2019, 9:23:45 PM10/1/19
to Melio...@googlegroups.com

Dear everyone,

I heard from Bart through David that we have lost two crocodiles from melioidosis (in the news).

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10-01/melioidosis-bacteria-kills-saltwater-crocodiles-darwin/11561388

Key point “Crocodiles may not be as highly resistant to infections as previously thought, as a newly released study shows a deadly bacterium was responsible for killing two saltwater crocs in the Top End.”

I look forward to seeing everyone at WMC 2019, Hanoi.

Kind regards,

Direk