EMC 2022 and WMC 2023

Direk Limmathurotsakul

Mar 8, 2021, 10:50:12 PM3/8/21
to melio...@googlegroups.com

Dear everyone,

I hope that everyone is healthy and working well as we are seeing the light at the end of the COVID-19 tunnel.

I would like to update quickly about the meeting plan from Ivo, Mark and Jessica.

EMC is now planned to be in 2022: Monday 16th May until Wednesday 18th May 2022 (1st day welcome reception in the evening, 2nd day full program and dinner in the evening, 3rd day program until ~4 PM). – Please save the date, and keep the eye on the progression and further announcement. (We all can do our best and keep our fingers crossed – I assume)

WMC is now planned to be in 2023: More details would come in 2022.

I have updated the note of the event on www.melioidosis.info as well.

Stay safe, and I really wish that we all can meet F2F in 2022 in Graz, Austria.

Kind regards,

Direk