Greetings from Haikou

5 vues

xiaqi...@sina.com

non lue,
28 mars 2020, 11:16:4028/03/2020
à melioidosis

Dear Prof.Direk,

Greetings from Haikou.

I am sorry to find that the coronavirus pandemic has already spread to your country and had an outbreak there. I hope you and your family are all well and have every possible means you need to protect yourself against the disease. Although communicable, COVID-19 is absolutely containable as we take the proper measures. I am very confident that your country will fight a good fight and win the battle soon.

I really look forward to the day when all the lockdown and traffic restrictions will be lifted, and we will be able to meet each other and have wonderful academic exchanges again.

Sincerely yours

--------------------------------
Qianfeng Xia

Dean of the School of Tropical Medicine and Laboratory Medicine, Hainan Medical University

----- 原始邮件 -----
发件人:Direk Limmathurotsakul <di...@tropmedres.ac>
收件人:"Melio...@googlegroups.com" <Melio...@googlegroups.com>
主题:[Melioidosis] EMC2021: 18-20 May 2021 in Graz, Australia
日期:2020年03月03日 12点45分

Dear everyone,

As requested by Ivo, I would like to pass “First announcement of European Melioidosis Congress 2021” to everyone.

Please save the date; 18-20 May 2021.

I assume that many of you have already been very busy with COVID-19, and some of your BSL2/3/4 and PCR machines are working on that. One thing that I am quite certain is that the world (including us) will be able to deal with it (or live with it) by the end of this year (2020) more or less, and we will continue doing our good works and save lives from melioidosis together further.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Graz in 2021.

Kind regards,

Direk

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur