B. pseudomallei in Ghana (UNCLASSIFIED)

Direk Limmathurotsakul

Jun 3, 2022, 12:52:04 AM6/3/22
to melio...@googlegroups.com, Schully, Kevin L CIV USN NAVMEDRSCHCEN SVS MD (USA), christopher....@mail.mil, Quinn, Kathleen J CIV DTRA RD (USA), Francesconi, Stephen C CIV (USA), Balagot, Caroline J CTR USN NAVHLTHRSCHCEN SAN (USA), Hansen, Erin A CTR (USA), Lane, Michelle H LCDR USN NAVHLTHRSCHCEN SAN (USA)

Dear everyone,

I would like forward and disseminate the open-access article of B. ps in soil in Ghana to everyone.

Thanks to all hard works of Ghana team, ACESO, Reno, and NMRC

Kind regards,

Direk

PS1: Melioidosis website: www.melioidosis.info

PS2: How to join the International Melioidosis Network (IMN: http://groups.google.com/group/melioidosis)

Be IMN to receive and post emails. Any member can post a message to the group!!!  You do not need a Gmail address to join, and your email address will remain confidential unless you post a message to the group. You may need an invitation from managing members to join. Please feel free to contact Joost <W.J.Wi...@amc.uva.nl>, Yuwana Podin <ypo...@gmail.com> or Apichai <Apichai...@nau.edu> for member invitation. If you want to be a managing member, please feel free to contact me (di...@tropmedres.ac) directly.