Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups

Melfi Play Testers

Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Privacy • Terms
Group path
Melfi Play Testers
Contact owners and managers
1–4 of 4




Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected


M .E's profile photo
M .E, Stephen Martin3
Oct 7
Please opt in on Play (we need 1 more for Google's 12)
I downloaded please reciprocate thanks ATTACHED IS SCREENSHOT !! vvvvvvvv CLICK!! vvvvvvvv https://
unread,
Please opt in on Play (we need 1 more for Google's 12)
I downloaded please reciprocate thanks ATTACHED IS SCREENSHOT !! vvvvvvvv CLICK!! vvvvvvvv https://
Oct 7

Bulut Keleş's profile photo
Bulut Keleş
Oct 6
12 testers bro
Hello everyone! 👋 Thanks for helping test the Kardeşler Kuyumculuk app. To start testing, please
unread,
12 testers bro
Hello everyone! 👋 Thanks for helping test the Kardeşler Kuyumculuk app. To start testing, please
Oct 6

Stephen Martin's profile photo
Stephen Martin
Oct 6
[Test for Test] KINETIC CHAIN — Looking for 12 Google Play testers
[Test for Test] KINETIC CHAIN — Looking for 12 Google Play testers Hi everyone! I'm preparing my
unread,
[Test for Test] KINETIC CHAIN — Looking for 12 Google Play testers
[Test for Test] KINETIC CHAIN — Looking for 12 Google Play testers Hi everyone! I'm preparing my
Oct 6

Stephen Martin's profile photo
Stephen Martin
Oct 6
Hi everyone!
I joined your test successfully and am showing as a tester. Please join my KINETIC CHAIN tester group
unread,
Hi everyone!
I joined your test successfully and am showing as a tester. Please join my KINETIC CHAIN tester group
Oct 6

Search
Clear search
Close search
Google apps
Main menu