Fwd: FW: Young GMS Professionals

Arthit Suriyawongkul

Jul 24, 2013, 12:26:15 AM7/24/13
to mekongict
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Phet Sayo" <ps...@idrc.ca>
Date: Jul 22, 2013 5:01 PM
Subject: Fwd: FW: Young GMS Professionals
To: "Arthit Suriyawongkul" <art...@gmail.com>, "Klaikong Vaidhyakarn" <klai...@changefusion.org>, "Sunit Shrestha" <su...@changefusion.org>

In case of interest. Cheers

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FW: Young GMS Professionals
From: Evan Due <ed...@idrc.ca>
To: Phet Sayo <ps...@idrc.ca>
CC:

You know anyone interested?

Dr. Evan Due
+91 11 2461 9411 Ext: 7602

Mobile : +91 9910754443

From: ESCAP-ARTNeT [mailto:artnet...@un.org]
Sent: 17 July 2013 01:28 PM
Subject: Young GMS Professionals

Dear ARTNeT friend,

The ARTNeT Secretariat would like to draw your attention to the following opportunity for young professionals in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS):

The Mekong Institute (MI) is looking for four young professionals to join the YGMS Program. The selected candidates will be working at MI Residential Training Center, Khon Kaen, Thailand with regular travel to the six GMS countries.

The program aims to develop the human resource capacity of private organizations and public institutions involved in GMS development and cooperation by means of providing a structured learning opportunity and hands-on experience to young Mekong professionals over a six-month period. All selected applicants will receive THB 20,000 as monthly stipend during the training period.

For more information on the program and how to apply, please visit our website or email us at:
www.mekonginstitute.org
yg...@mekonginstitute.org

Application deadline: August 26, 2013

We hope you will be able to take advantage of this opportunity.

Best regards etc.
ARTNeT Secretariat
Trade and Investment Division, United Nations ESCAP
Rajdamnern Nok Avenue, Bangkok 10200, Thailand
Email: artnet...@un.org
Website:
www.artnetontrade.org
Facebook/Twitter: ARTNeTontrade