Fwd: OKCon 2013 travel bursary programme launching today! - See more at: http://okcon.org/2013/07/04/okcon-2013-travel-bursary-programme-launching-today/#sthash.5lXmJ1tj.dpuf

Arthit Suriyawongkul

Jul 6, 2013, 4:36:34 PM7/6/13
to mekongict
About OKCon 2013

The Open Knowledge Foundation is delighted to invite you to the 2013
Open Knowledge Conference (OKCon) in Geneva, Switzerland on 16th-18th
September. OKCon is the world’s leading open data and open knowledge
conference, running since 2005.

Our line-up of speakers this year already includes Ellen Miller
(Sunlight Foundation), John Ellis (CERN and Kings College, London),
Chris Vein (World Bank) and Victoria Stodden (Columbia University).
Many more will be announced very soon.

Our theme for OKCon 2013 is OPEN DATA – Broad, Deep Connected. In the
last few years we have seen government open data initiatives grow and
become important in areas such as research, culture and international
development. OKCon will explore how open data is not only expanding
geographically but also touching new sectors and new areas. It will
focus on how we can coordinate and strengthen public policy around the
world to support a truly global and interconnected ecosystem of open
data.

- See more at: http://okcon.org/#sthash.rlX84dKQ.dpuf

http://okcon.org/2013/07/04/okcon-2013-travel-bursary-programme-launching-today/