Apply Now! MEKONG PEACE TRAINING 2011 July 11-26, 2011, Mekong countries

NETTING Jaruwan Supolrai

May 13, 2011, 11:41:36 PM5/13/11
to meko...@googlegroups.com, tuntunaun...@gmail.com, nittaya, Min Yan Naing, Xuyen Dangers, pp-lae Psx, e zan, saksinee emasiri, patc...@hotmail.com
Dear Mekong Friends of Peace,

Thai Volunteer Service Foundation and our Mekong Working Group for Peace
are releasing our brand new initiative project - Mekong Peace Training 2011. Please read more detail below message and attached files.

Hurry up! Deadline is on 28 May 2011. Many thanks.

Love and Peace,
Netting

MEKONG PEACE TRAINING 2011
July 11-26, 2011, Mekong countries

Mekong Peace Training 2011 is a part of Learning Process on Peace initiated by Mekong Working Group for Peace. The training is designed for young adult in Mekong Region: Vietnam, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and China, who are interested in Mekong peace building. The purpose of the training is to build capacity and network for young adults in order to participate in peace building process in Mekong Region.

The training will be held on July 11-26, 2011 in the cross border areas of Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.
After the training, two representatives from each country will have a chance to enroll for internship in Mekong country accordance to their interest fields. The general contents of the training are peace related issues: nationalism, pluralism, identities and others. The training method consists of in-house training and peace journey.

The participants must be committed young adults (age between 20-30 years): at least two years working experience, open minded, willing to collaborate in the country and the region and able to adapt to new environment.

Basic English skill is essential for this training, since the training will be conducted in English.

Successful applicants are required to submit the following documents:

1) Completed Application Form
2) Resume or CV (English is preferable)
3) Two Letters of Recommendation (one is from your organization and other can be from others.)

Application must be submitted no later than 28 May 2011, through email at
mekongpea...@gmail.com. Submitting in PDF files are preferable.

For more information please contact:

Regional contact, email to: mekongpea...@gmail.com

In Thailand
Supawadee Petrat
Email:
pkr...@gmail.com
Tel. 02691-0437-8

Rungtip Imrungruang
Email: rungt...@yahoo.com

--
Jaruwan 'Netting' Supolrai

The Collaboration for Young Generation in Mekong Region (CYM/TVS)
www.cym-thaivolunteer.org and www.thaivolunteer.org

ASEAN Youth Movement
www.aseanyouthmovement.org

English Crazy Club, Ubon Ratchathani
www.englishcrazyclub.org

My writing, feature and poem
www.nettingworld.blogspot.com

Photo Galleries
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37764344@N07/
http://nettingshutter.multiply.com/

Email: netti...@gmail.com
Facebook/Skype: Jaruwan Supolrai
Cell: (+66) 08 1072 2714

--
Jaruwan 'Netting' Supolrai

The Collaboration for Young Generation in Mekong Region (CYM/TVS)
www.cym-thaivolunteer.org and www.thaivolunteer.org

ASEAN Youth Movement
www.aseanyouthmovement.org

English Crazy Club, Ubon Ratchathani
www.englishcrazyclub.org

My writing, feature and poem
www.nettingworld.blogspot.com

Photo Galleries
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37764344@N07/
http://nettingshutter.multiply.com/

Email: netti...@gmail.com
Facebook/Skype: Jaruwan Supolrai
Cell: (+66) 08 1072 2714

--
We want you!! Please send us any updates or articles that you feel would be useful to our network - if you want to share in your local language, feel free to submit to aseanyouthmovement.org

--
Jaruwan 'Netting' Supolrai

The Collaboration for Young Generation in Mekong Region (CYM/TVS)
www.cym-thaivolunteer.org and www.thaivolunteer.org

ASEAN Youth Movement
www.aseanyouthmovement.org

English Crazy Club, Ubon Ratchathani
www.englishcrazyclub.org

My writing, feature and poem
www.nettingworld.blogspot.com

Photo Galleries
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37764344@N07/
http://nettingshutter.multiply.com/

Email: netti...@gmail.com
Facebook/Skype: Jaruwan Supolrai
Cell: (+66) 08 1072 2714

Mekong_Peace_Training_Application_Form_2011_APPLY NOW!.docx
Mekong_Peace_Training_Application_Form_2011_APPLY NOW!.doc
MEKONG PEACE TRAINING 2011_Thai Version.docx