translate this into your languages: 10 Internet Rights & Principles

1 view

Arthit Suriyawongkul

Apr 2, 2011, 12:43:07 PM4/2/11
to mekongict
to Burmese, Lao, Vietnamese, Arakanese, Khmer, Karen, Tai Dam, Shan, etc....

http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/node/397

fwd:

from Meryem Marzouki <mer...@marzouki.info>
to      CSISAC Members <csisac-...@csisac.org>
date    Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 19:30
subject [csisac-members] 10 Internet Rights and Principles Fwd: [IRP]
Hi all,

Anyone willing to provide translation of the 10 Internet Rights and Principles
in missing languages, even those not listed below? If so, please let me know of
your intentions. It's not that long text to translate.

The original (English) is at: http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/node/397

Thanks and best,
Meryem

> Languages we already have:
> *English, *Thai, *Swahili, *Spanish, *Finnish, *Portuguese, *French, *Filipino, *Italian, *Swedish
>
> Languages that people have offered to translate the principles into:
> *German (Wolfgang)
> *Serbian (Masa)
> *Estonia (Karmen)
> *Romanian (EDRi member)
> *Arabic (one of Lisa's friends)
> -If any of you are no longer able to translate please let us know
>
> Languages we need: I think we should aim for every language in the world! But,
some priority languages include:
> *Mandarin, *Hindu-Urdu, *Bengali, *Russian, *Japanese, *Punjabi, *Vietnamese,
*Persian
> -Does anyone speak any of these language, or know anyone else who might be
able to help? Or any other language?

--
Thai Netizen Network
http://thainetizen.org/

Sereyboth Van

Apr 4, 2011, 10:39:01 AM4/4/11
to meko...@googlegroups.com
Dear Arth,

Once i have done translating this one, how can i do next???

Sincerely yours,

Sereyboth Van
Senior Student, Computer Science Department,
Royal University of Phnom Penh, Cambodia
H/P : +855 17 809071 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +855 17 809071      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
E-mail: vsr...@yahoo.com / gkille...@hotmail.com
Website: www.rupp.edu.kh