Fwd: MBA

Kalyan Meher Kotay

Jun 12, 2021, 3:05:56 AM6/12/21
to meher...@googlegroups.com

--------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Friends of Meher Baba UK <mbab...@meherbaba.co.uk>
Date: Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 2:53 AM
Subject: MBA

Online Elements of Avatar's Abode Anniversary June 11-14
Online Elements of Avatar's Abode Anniversary June 11-14 AEST

Although this year Avatar's Abode is doing a traditional Anniversary as opposed to a virtual event, we still want to make available as much as we can some of what will be happening during the Anniversary to all our friends and Baba lovers everywhere.

To start we will be hosting a live Zoom streaming of the flag raising, which starts the Anniversary. It will be 40 minutes, starting at 11:15am AEST, Friday 11th June, Brisbane time. Here is the Zoom link:

Zoom Flag Raising
Password: Beloved

We will also share a 40 minute Zoom streaming of the closing and flag lowering on Monday June 14, starting at 2:00pm.

Zoom Flag Lowering
Password: 1958-2021

In addition we will be making available some of the pre-recorded videos that will be shown during the Anniversary so you will be able to join with us as they are being shown.

Some videos will be located and made available on our Vimeo Showcase:

2021 Avatar's Abode Showcase

Others will be on YouTube.

Both YouTube and Vimeo videos, as will as both Zoom events, will have links on the Avatar's Abode website (Events/Anniversary):

AvatarsAbode/Anniversary

Anniversary of Meher Baba's visit to Avatar's Abode

We hope you will be able to feel part of the Anniversary wherever you may be.

Jai Baba
Avatar's Abode Anniversary Planning Committee

Forwarded by Friends of Meher Baba UK

This email was sent to meh...@gmail.com
Meher Baba Association · 228 Hammersmith Grove · London, W6 7HG · United Kingdom