Fwd: [Tavern-Talk] Darshan Update

1 view

Kalyan Meher Kotay

Sep 6, 2022, 1:20:43 AM9/6/22
to meher...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tavern Talk <tav...@mail.ambppct.org>
Date: Mon, Sep 5, 2022 at 6:44 PM
Subject: [Tavern-Talk] Darshan Update
To: <taver...@mymeherbaba.com>

View this email in your browser
Darshan Update
Jai Meher Baba!

Yesterday the Board of Trustees announced that the railing from Beloved Baba’s Samadhi was being taken down so that His lovers can bow down in the Samadhi as we have in the past.

The  Board also announced that in Baba’s Home in Meherazad, the cordon around Baba’s Chair in Mandali Hall will be removed, so His lovers can take darshan as usual there also.

In celebration of this joyous news, we would like to share these two pictures, one of Beloved Baba's Samadhi at Meherabad, one of His Chair at Meherazad.

These pictures were taken today and show these precious places open and ready for His Lovers to come place their heads at His feet once again.

Meher Baba's Samadhi, Meherabad
 Meher Baba's chair at Meherazad
Copyright © Avatar Meher Baba Perpetual Public Charitable Trust, All rights reserved.

This email was sent to taver...@mymeherbaba.com
Avatar Meher Baba Trust · King's Road, Post Bag 31 · Ahmednagar, 414 001 · India

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp