Project forks

Mo Morsi

Aug 3, 2015, 7:12:45 AM8/3/15
to mega...@googlegroups.com
Greets folks, it's been a while! As per the last "hiatus" email, I
haven't done too much work on the project this year, have been busy with
other efforts, but am hoping to get back to it come this fall / winter.
Did want to highlight that I've noticed the project 'stars' (eg 'likes')
on github has still been steadily increasing and there even has been a
few forks / additional work done outside of what we've done.

Just goes to show, do something that needs to be done, and do it right,
it'll grow on its own / without much effort.

Stay tuned for updates as things start to pickup speed again,

-Mo