Official Meetup App Intercept OAuth Redirect URL in my iOS App

Fahad Al-Shunaiber

Sep 13, 2018, 2:35:46 PM9/13/18
to Meetup API
Greetings,

I'm developing iOS application based on meetup APIs. I was able to implement the OAuth and it is working fine when the user use his username/password in meetup login screen. However, when the user decides to login with Google and Google redirect the user back to meetup, the official meetup app in iOS will intercept the callback. I posted this issue in stackoverflow, however, I didn't get any answer. Could you please advise how to solve this issue. The overflow question is posted here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52191984/how-to-handle-2-subsequent-oauth-authentications

Regards,
Fahad