Need to find both TinyTapeout boards ASAP because of deadlines
4 views
Skip to first unread message
Yuri Panchul
unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 12:33:22 AMSep 11
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to SystemVerilog Meetups in Silicon Valley
Colleagues: I am trying to locate two TinyTapeout boards I gave to different people. I already located one but cannot find the other one. Does anybody have it? This is not something critical since I found one but finding the second one would be useful since I am trying to check the previous designs I did before submitting a new design with people from the country of Georgia. If the previous design does not work we have only a few days to change the new design, so this is not something that can be postponed. In addition to it I (or somebody else) have to prepare a presentation how to work with the board.