Integrating with Amazon Alexa

Yang Fei

Feb 24, 2023, 3:18:45 PM2/24/23
to meetecho-janus
Hi,

I'm trying to integrate Janus with Amazon Alexa and based on their documentation

They expect to send an offer SDP and receive an answer SDP.

The streaming plugin that I'm currently using expects to generate an offer SDP and receive an answer SDP as a response. I also looked into the video room plugin and it seems to expect the same behavior for subscribers. Is there any plugin that supports receiving an offer SDP and generating back an answer SDP for streaming an RTSP stream?

Mirko Brankovic

Feb 26, 2023, 10:36:48 AM2/26/23
to meetecho-janus
Audiobridge plugin has a flag to reverse the O/A direction in case you can use this plugin, forgot the name of the flag but somewhere at the bottom of the docs (last addition).
But you can also change the type in JSEP for both and trick it in that way, if you have some code running in beween alexa api and janus api, dtls role should be fixed automagically and should just work