audio echo

Андрей Перепелюков

Jul 18, 2022, 4:02:30 AM7/18/22
to meetecho-janus

Guys, help me how to make noise reduction, if 2 people are sitting next to each other, an echo appears smoothly turning into ultrasound

Mirko Brankovic

Jul 18, 2022, 4:52:14 AM7/18/22
to meetecho-janus
Use headphones or mute one colleague :)

On Mon, Jul 18, 2022 at 10:02 AM Андрей Перепелюков <ssq0...@gmail.com> wrote:

Guys, help me how to make noise reduction, if 2 people are sitting next to each other, an echo appears smoothly turning into ultrasound

Regards,
Mirko

Yurii Cherniavskyi

Jul 21, 2022, 8:01:29 AM7/21/22
to meetecho-janus
To remove echo used echo suppression and cancellation (not noise reduction) and it is usually implemented on client side (not on server).