Question about events/janus_nanomsgevh.c

Riley Lester

Jul 23, 2022, 2:55:08 PM7/23/22
to meetecho-janus
janus_nanomsgevh defines "error" as a GError at line 227, but then uses "error" as a label for an unconditional jump at line 250. I'm not sure how this got past the compiler. Or am I missing something? I don't think I've ever used unconditional jumps so I'm very unfamiliar but this doesn't seem right. I guess this may be more of a "goto" noob question.

Riley Lester

Jul 23, 2022, 3:02:23 PM7/23/22
to meetecho-janus
I'd file a bug report but like I said, I'm definitely a noob when it comes to jumps. I've just never had to use it.

Riley Lester

Jul 23, 2022, 3:05:26 PM7/23/22
to meetecho-janus
obviously meant noob with unconditional jumps