e2ee at subscriber in multistream videoroom plugin

Sarbajit Bhattacharjee

Feb 21, 2023, 7:52:55 AM2/21/23
to meetecho-janus
Hello all,
I tried to enable e2ee in multistream videoroom plugin. But I'm facing certaing issue at subscriber end. transform function is not getting called for receiver.

Below are the steps i'm following. Kindly correct me if i'm doing wrong

I have 2 handles, for publishing and subscribing.
publish handle sends offer with capture: true, receive: true along with transforms functions. published video is getting transformed.

subscriber handle sends answer with capture: false, receive: true along with transforms functions. Now if i remove audio and video tracks while createAnswer, scrambled video is showing. but when i add them back, remote feed is black. transform function is not called

Please help