Jeffrey kicks ass !!!!!!!

Mississippi Windchimes, Inc.

Nov 12, 2002, 7:29:13 PM11/12/02

"Thudd" <goe...@niglet.net> wrote in message
news:aqs2k2$7i5$1...@news.medlux.ru...
: > OH REALLY?
:
: bullseye!
:
: i just love it when these niglets get ahold of mammy's puter and do a
forge
:
: the sproglodytes can't read so they have to look at my pix
:
:

Forging is usually their only defense.
Niggers, "Will the defendant please rise."

Mr.eXtremeWon

Nov 12, 2002, 7:49:41 PM11/12/02

"Mississippi Windchimes, Inc." <liveev...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Mr.eXtremeWon" <ext...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> :
> : "Mississippi Windchimes, Inc." <liveev...@yahoo.com> wrote in
message
> : news:t1hA9.8380$tY3.2...@twister.neo.rr.com...
> : >
> : >
> : > Forging is usually their only defense.
> :
> : LOL!
> : BOy, I've destroyed simple fuckers like you in my sleep. I don't need
> forge
> : your corny ass. You're too damned stupid to forge.
> :
> :
>
> Actually your reason is because a NIGGER would never want to be a
MISSISSIPPI WINDCHIME.

Look class as the dumbassis stupidfuckus aka MISSISSIPPI WINDCHIME strees
the word nigger and it's sur name.
GASP!
It's going into a rant and wild rage!
FLEE CLASS, FLEE!

LOL

Mississippi Windchimes, Inc.

Nov 12, 2002, 7:50:52 PM11/12/02

Mr.eXtremeWon

Nov 12, 2002, 7:39:34 PM11/12/02

"Mississippi Windchimes, Inc." <liveev...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Forging is usually their only defense.

LOL!

Mississippi Windchimes, Inc.

Nov 12, 2002, 8:08:02 PM11/12/02

"Mr.eXtremeWon" <ext...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
:

: >
: > Actually your reason is because a NIGGER would never want to be a

: MISSISSIPPI WINDCHIME.
:
: Look class as the dumbassis stupidfuckus aka MISSISSIPPI WINDCHIME strees
: the word nigger and it's sur name.
: GASP!
: It's going into a rant and wild rage!
: FLEE CLASS, FLEE!

:
:

Who's ranting? I'm laughing my ass off at you.

Mr.X

Nov 12, 2002, 11:05:39 PM11/12/02

"James Riske" <g0dam...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:39:34 GMT, "Mr.eXtremeWon" <ext...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"Mississippi Windchimes, Inc." <liveev...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >>

> >> Forging is usually their only defense.
> >
> >LOL!
> >BOy, I've destroyed simple fuckers like you in my sleep.
>
> You've never done any such thing nigger.

> > I don't need forge
> >your corny ass. You're too damned stupid to forge.
> >

> But you'll cry forgery when you are exposed as a faggot:

So you're saying in fact that you did forge the posts?

sweet heart

Nov 13, 2002, 2:37:47 AM11/13/02
ohmygawd!!!!!!!!not only is this nigger a faggot...but it doesn't even know
what a mississippi windchime is....lol clank clank clank go the dead niggers
"hanging" from a tree....weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Woofie

Nov 14, 2002, 3:13:19 AM11/14/02
"sweet heart" <hangall...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<3dd20155$1...@news1.abac.com>...

> ohmygawd!!!!!!!!not only is this nigger a faggot...but it doesn't even know
> what a mississippi windchime is....lol clank clank clank go the dead niggers
> "hanging" from a tree....weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Must be one of them shitsKKKins from the harlem ghettos. Not many
trees in that part of the world. In harlem they prefe to shoot the
niggers. Even niggers prefer to shoot niggers in harlem.