[MT-L] Meditech Magic 5.67 Patient Portal

Joy Merritts

Jun 21, 2016, 12:41:42 PM6/21/16
to medit...@mtusers.com

We went live with 5.67 on May 26.  Since 6/10 any patient that enters the portal respond after several minutes with no results found.  We looked at a new patient with one visit and they can get in with no issues.  If you have more than one visit, however, it seems there is a problem.  Lab results are the only problem.  Meditech development is looking into it but not sure when it will be corrected.  We are getting a lot of calls from patients that came to rely on the portal.  Has anyone seen this issue since they went live with 5.67?

Joy C. Merritts

Assistant IT Director

J.C. Blair Memorial Hospital

1225 Warm Springs Avenue

Huntingdon, PA   16652

(814) 643-8557

(814) 643-8771 (fax)

jmer...@jcblair.org

Employee Signature PH Affiliate

Important Notice

Freeman, Gale

Jun 27, 2016, 11:45:10 AM6/27/16
to Joy Merritts, medit...@mtusers.com
We did not see this issue.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2016, at 12:41 PM, Joy Merritts <jmer...@jcblair.org<mailto:jmer...@jcblair.org>> wrote:

We went live with 5.67 on May 26. Since 6/10 any patient that enters the portal respond after several minutes with no results found. We looked at a new patient with one visit and they can get in with no issues. If you have more than one visit, however, it seems there is a problem. Lab results are the only problem. Meditech development is looking into it but not sure when it will be corrected. We are getting a lot of calls from patients that came to rely on the portal. Has anyone seen this issue since they went live with 5.67?

Joy C. Merritts
Assistant IT Director
J.C. Blair Memorial Hospital
1225 Warm Springs Avenue
Huntingdon, PA 16652
(814) 643-8557
(814) 643-8771 (fax)
jmer...@jcblair.org<mailto:jmer...@jcblair.org>

<image001.jpg>

Important Notice

Please do NOT send messages that ask "Please post to the list" or "I'd like to see your answers" or "Send that info to me, too" These are useless messages that just waste the email server's resources. Instead, email the original requester and ask that they send you or post the results of their question.

Go to http://MTUsers.net<http://mtusers.net> for other information on the list, as well as:
1) reading meditech-l messages online
2) job opportunities
3) vendor products and service

Do NOT send email to meditech...@MTUsers.com<mailto:meditech...@mtusers.com>. This is a system email box that is NOT monitored by a human. If you need help or advice on how to use the meditech-l, email ju...@MTUsers.net<mailto:ju...@mtusers.net>. Julia helps manage the meditech-l, so she is your best resource.

Go to http://MTUsers.net for other information on the list, as well as:
1) reading meditech-l messages online
2) job opportunities
3) vendor products and service

Do NOT send email to meditech...@MTUsers.com. This is a system email box that is NOT monitored by a human. If you need help or advice on how to use the meditech-l, email ju...@MTUsers.net. Julia helps manage the meditech-l, so she is your best resource.

===***===***===***===***===***===***===

Gresko, Kelly

Jun 30, 2016, 10:00:15 AM6/30/16
to Joy Merritts, medit...@mtusers.com, Lane, Daniel E., Hoffman, Joseph
We just went Live with the 5.67 Magic upgrade on 6/28. We are starting to receive calls with the same issue - no results on the patient portal. I just opened a Meditech task about this yesterday. Some patients are ok and some have no results. It seems like it is only in the results tab. Reports, medications, allergies, etc are all displaying with no issues.

Kelly Gresko
Mercy Medical Center
Information Services Department
The enclosed information is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is intended for the use of addressee only. Mercy Medical Center Inc. and its affiliates disclaim any responsibility for unauthorized disclosure of this information other than the addressee. Federal and Ohio law protects patient medical information disclosed in this email, including psychiatric disorders, (HIV) test results, AIDs-related conditions, alcohol, and/or drug dependence or abuse. Federal regulation (42 CFR Part 2) and Ohio Revised Code section 5122.31 and 3701.243 prohibit disclosure of this information without the specific written consent of the person to whom it pertains, or as otherwise permitted by law.
If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at the number listed.

Joy Merritts

Jun 30, 2016, 10:14:32 AM6/30/16
to Gresko, Kelly, Lane, Daniel E., medit...@mtusers.com, Hoffman, Joseph
Thanks for letting us know. Our "fix" is in the development stage. Our PHM ticket number is 80581558. Watch your Patient Health Summaries too. They are somehow connected and have stopped printing with the discharge packet.

Lamond, Tami

Jun 30, 2016, 10:23:26 AM6/30/16
to Joy Merritts, medit...@mtusers.com

We have not had reports of this issue and we received 5.67 in early Feb. 2016.

Thank you

Tami Lamond

Systems Analyst

Newman Regional Health

1201 W. 12th Ave.

Emporia, KS 66801

v: 620-343-6800 ext. 1148

f: 620-340-6791

Christine Bogdanoff

Jun 30, 2016, 9:42:33 PM6/30/16
to Gresko, Kelly, Joy Merritts, medit...@mtusers.com, Lane, Daniel E., Hoffman, Joseph
I am not sure if this makes a difference, but we are a client server site and we went live with 5.67 last year. I know that there was an update to the patient portal prior to taking this update. Patient Portal 2.01. I am not sure if this is the same for Magic. Hope this helps.

Christine Bogdanoff
Meditech Analyst II
Fresno Surgical Hospital

From: Meditech-l [mailto:meditech-...@mtusers.com] On Behalf Of Gresko, Kelly

Joy Merritts

Jun 30, 2016, 9:44:28 PM6/30/16
to Freeman, Gale, Gresko, Kelly, medit...@mtusers.com, Lane, Daniel E., Hoffman, Joseph
I had the beginning of 2016. A recent patient wasn't able to see his. He can see it if I change it to 6/1/16.

Joy C. Merritts
Assistant IT Director
J.C. Blair Memorial Hospital
1225 Warm Springs Avenue
Huntingdon, PA 16652
(814) 643-8557
(814) 643-8771 (fax)
jmer...@jcblair.org

Jun 30, 2016, 9:44:47 PM6/30/16
to Gresko, Kelly, Joy Merritts, medit...@mtusers.com, Lane, Daniel E., Hoffman, Joseph
We had a similar issue. Meditech had to adjust the "old" (6.07) parameter "DaysBackToCompileResults" to no value to correct our issue.

Lynelle

Lynelle Boyd, RN
Clinical Information Systems Analyst
IT Department