Hi Regarding Transcription software

raj vihari

Oct 21, 2013, 12:00:25 PM10/21/13
to medicaltra...@googlegroups.com
We have developed an Transcription software for sending and receiving of dictations, features:
>Works in 256bit secured mode(HTTPS),
>Secretory login for downloading/ receive Documents(individual and  bulk), reports, ON SINGLE BUTTON CLICK
>Doctor/Client Login For  sending dictations on SINGLE CLICK BUTTON CLICK.
>Single Click send and Single click receive button.
>Super admin login Admin(Manages everything ).

Rao Atif Jabbar

Oct 21, 2013, 8:22:07 PM10/21/13
to medicaltra...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I would be interested to have a Demo of it and also I have some general Hindi Transcription work!! Let me know if anybody interested in doing that !!
My Skype is atifrao311
Thanks

Rao Atif

sumit.roshan Soni

Mar 22, 2017, 4:16:51 AM3/22/17
to Medical Transcription
how can download stadman software and quicklook