Some of my questions (Sorry if this is open but thought I'll ask your
1. What are the "must-have" and "great-to-have" features in a dose
informatics app? (i.e., what features are expected at a minimum and
what other features "could" be done)
2. Does the "OCR reading" (from Secondary capture images) is 100%
accurate & reliable?
3. How does the current leading dose-informatics products (like
Radiance) handle aggregating studies by study type? (i.e., since the
study/procedure desc. is "encoded natural language", how does one
4. How does one handle "split" studies? (e.g., A single scheduled
study "CT NECK CHEST ABD PELVIS" could be "scanned once" but then
split into 4 studies after the scan (with diff. Study-UIDs) into CT
NECK, CT CHEST, CT ABD and CT PELVIS to send to diff. specialists. My
question is : In this case, does the modality encodes dosage
individually for every split study or is it aggregated?
5. Is it mandatory to submit the dosage to national registry? If so,
how is it done (and where can I obtain the APIs?)
Thank you for your time,
On May 18, 12:38 am, Tessa Cook <asse...@gmail.com
> Sure, let me know what specific questions you have.