quality control of ct and mammography devices

a... ...e

May 7, 2012, 9:39:32 AM5/7/12
to medical-imaging-radiation-dose-informatics
Hello
How can i reach quality control of radiology systems and images with
mcnp?
please.

Thom McCloskey

May 7, 2012, 2:07:11 PM5/7/12
to medical-imaging-radia...@googlegroups.com
?? mcnp? I'm not familiar with that and aquick google search didn't bring back anything that looked relevant. Perhaps a little more information on your goals and what tools you wish to use would be helpfull.

a... ...e

May 7, 2012, 2:55:54 PM5/7/12
to medical-imaging-radia...@googlegroups.com
thanks for your note
I want to simulate digital and conventional mammogrphy systems and
then compare their image quality and dose. do any one know about this?