Imalogix

Megan Cahill

Aug 22, 2011, 9:04:54 AM8/22/11
to medical-imaging-radia...@googlegroups.com

Our company is interested in joining the Medical Imaging Radiation Dose Informatics Group. We are a medical intelligence company working to improve quality of care, promote patient safety, and reduce waste. If you’d like to learn more about us you can check out our website at http://www.imalogix.com. We would like our company and product to be listed on the software and devices page (http://sites.google.com/site/medimgraddoseinformatics/home/software-and-devices). How do we go about joining the Medical Imaging Radiation Dose Informatics Group and getting our company listed on the software and devices page? I have created an account under my name (I am the administrative assistant) but we want the company to be listed as a whole on the software and devices page not just me as an individual.

Any information you could provide us would be extremely helpful. Thanks so much!

Megan Cahill

Administrative Assistant

phone: 610.783.4762

fax: 610.354.8380

Megan....@imalogix.com

**Confidentiality Notice*: This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. It is intended solely for the named addressee. You are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of action based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please destroy all copies and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Thank you for your cooperation.