MediaWiki and Amazon

Robert Van Cleef

Jun 25, 2017, 12:25:25 AM6/25/17
to MediaWiki Widgets
The only Amazon extension that is current "stable" is the Extension:Widgets.

However, nowhere in the list of suggested widgets do I see anything about Amazon.  A search for the word Amazon on this forum turned up empty.

There is one Amazon Widget in the extension collection.  However, it is listed as an abandoned beta.

If you want to include links to books and other products at Amazon on your mediawiki, what would you use?

Bob

Karsten Hoffmeyer

Aug 4, 2017, 9:50:56 AM8/4/17
to MediaWiki Widgets
Hi Bob,

I am afraid that someone will have to create such a widget allowing to interact with Amazon.

Cheers Karsten