FundraisingThermometer Update

Sean Graham

May 21, 2023, 4:55:06 AM5/21/23
to MediaWiki Widgets
Apologies for the delay, but I believe I've updated the FundraisingThermometer to correctly validate/escape all input..  The updated widget is working on my site, though I'm not sure if I'm able to security scan it before submission.

How do I submit an update?  I noticed I don't own nor have edit privs on the Source page for the widget, should I create a new protowidget page?

Thanks for any help you can provide, I haven't really thought much about this widget in many years, it's just hummed along so well, it took awhile to get back into the headspace.

sean

medi...@kghoffmeyer.de

May 21, 2023, 4:57:37 AM5/21/23
to MediaWiki Widgets