www.mediawikiwidgets.org down?

Thing One

Aug 31, 2011, 6:58:39 AM8/31/11
to MediaWiki Widgets
Hi all -

I just noticed that the site was down?

Sergey Chernyshev

Aug 31, 2011, 8:16:49 AM8/31/11
to mediawik...@googlegroups.com
Yep,

My old server is misbehaving lately - will try to fix it when I'm back from vacation tomorrow.

   Sergey

On Wednesday, August 31, 2011, Thing One <wodgotha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> I just noticed that the site was down?
>
> --

Thank you,

         Sergey

--
Sergey Chernyshev
http://www.sergeychernyshev.com/

Sergey Chernyshev

Aug 31, 2011, 9:31:15 PM8/31/11
to mediawik...@googlegroups.com
OK, I moved the site to new server. OpenID is not re-enabled yet, but the rest seems to be OK.

Let me know if something is still broken.

         Sergey

Thing One

Aug 31, 2011, 11:58:42 PM8/31/11
to mediawik...@googlegroups.com
ok cool :) I'm referring users of my wiki to the site so that they can learn to insert street views on their pages.

Welcome back, btw. :)

Sergey Chernyshev

Sep 5, 2011, 1:23:29 PM9/5/11
to mediawik...@googlegroups.com
OK, I rolled them back and merged some enhancements I made. Should work now.

         Sergey

Chris Trace

Jul 22, 2015, 12:22:18 PM7/22/15
to MediaWiki Widgets
Hi Sergey,

Is the mediawikiwidgets site down again? I'm trying to access but I get either 403 or 404 error messages...

Many thanks,
Chris

Sergey Chernyshev

Jul 22, 2015, 12:23:16 PM7/22/15
to mediawik...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the site is down - if anyone is interested in hosting it going forward, please raise a hand.

medi...@kghoffmeyer.de

Jul 25, 2015, 4:29:40 PM7/25/15
to MediaWiki Widgets, sergey.c...@gmail.com
Heiya Sergey, I could take over. Will this be including the domain or just using a different server for the domain? Cheers

Radek Svítil

Jul 25, 2015, 4:29:40 PM7/25/15
to MediaWiki Widgets, sergey.c...@gmail.com
Hi, what it means? Some more details about requirements for hosting this project, please...

Thanks
Radek

Forest S

Jul 25, 2015, 6:15:46 PM7/25/15
to mediawik...@googlegroups.com, sergey.c...@gmail.com
I'd also be happy to take over the site. I've found the extension very helpful in running my
--
Donate to the TMS wiki: tmswiki.org/donate.html
Use Google technology to search 10,000 pages about TMS: search.tmswiki.org.

Forest S

Jul 25, 2015, 6:18:02 PM7/25/15
to mediawik...@googlegroups.com, sergey.c...@gmail.com
I'd also be happy to take over the site. I've found the extension very helpful in running my wiki. It's a great little piece of code and it replaces so many other extensions.

Forest

Michael Schmidt

Oct 24, 2015, 10:48:13 AM10/24/15
to MediaWiki Widgets
The site is still down? Google Calendar stopped working, how can I fix it?

Sergey Chernyshev

Oct 25, 2015, 1:30:19 AM10/25/15
to mediawik...@googlegroups.com
The site is back up thanks to Karsten and Yaron!

Best,