Cannot submit using {{#widget:Iframe}}

liziyu...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2017, 3:28:32 AM1/27/17
to MediaWiki Widgets
I am trying to use iframe to insert into a wiki page in which a table can query/update database.

I installed Extensions: Widget and added the Widget:Iframe just as the attached screenshots show.

However, there is no way to submit. Errors appear whenever click submit.

Could anyone help me figure out what's wrong?

Thank you very much!
Selection_002.png
Selection_003.png
Selection_005.png
Selection_006.png

Karsten Hoffmeyer

Jan 27, 2017, 4:13:09 AM1/27/17
to MediaWiki Widgets
Your screen appears to be blank so there my be a general issue with the wiki itself. The server's log will tell.

If this is not the case that make sure that you do not want do load http content via https. Nowadays browsers block mixed content without the decency of even telling the user that content was blocked. This was the case at the mediawikiwidgets.org website which I just fixed.

Or you are behind a firewall preventing content to be retrieved from outside.

Apart from that I have not idea that the issue may be. The widget is working on mediawikiwidgets.org.

Cheers Karsten