Files exist but when downloading from page ajax controller are all size 0

瀏覽次數:13 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Narath Carlile

未讀,
2014年1月21日 晚上11:13:062014/1/21
收件者:mediawiki-page-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aldrin.

First - thanks for a very nice mediawiki plugin.

I'm using it with Mediawiki 1.22
Have basic auth on the site
When I try to download from the ajax link on the page -> get a file of zero size
If I check on the library and download from there -> it is correct.

I saw this in the issue tracker but it appears closed

I don't see 3.2 out anywhere. Any advice on how I can get this to work (besides turning off basic auth?)

Thanks,
Narath

Aldrin Baroi

未讀,
2014年1月28日 下午2:35:402014/1/28
收件者:mediawiki-page-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Narath:
The code is already checked in and you can check it out from the repository and use "ant" to build the release package.
Between work, family and school, I am not getting enough time to work on this project.  It is already addressed the authentication issue and working against "Swift" storage system.  The last thing I need to do is to test it against "ceph", the new storage planned/being tested for Mediawiki (or, is it already live, not sure, haven't kept up with MediaWiki/Wikipedia deployment changes); I have half setup the ceph cluster and need to complete it before I can test.  Hope to complete this over the next month or so.
Sincerely yours,
Aldrin

回覆所有人
回覆作者