FTP tranfer directly from apple camera connection kit to server!?

Laminar

Mar 11, 2012, 10:19:53 AM3/11/12
to MediaTransfer
Hi there,
my personal need for MediaTransfer is, to backup my Pictures on my SD-
Card, while we are on holiday. I have a 18MP SLR and I don't want to
store all pictures on my iPad before I can upload them to my NAS at
home.

Is there a possibility to extend MediaTransfer, that it can read
directly the SD-Cards attached via "apple camera connection kit" and
upload them?!

cheers
Laminar

Eric

Mar 12, 2012, 12:31:29 PM3/12/12
to MediaTransfer
Currently we are I the USA on holiday, I am importing via camera
attachment to my iPad into the photos folders then am using media
transfer to send to a folder I have set up on my own we page, this
means my pc does not have to be on at all and when we get home I will
than recover the photos by downloading from the website.

Just in case though I also back up using idrive on line from app
store.

Good luck

Eric