MediaTransfer "Settings" are not accessible.

RHeck

Apr 15, 2011, 1:19:56 PM4/15/11
to MediaTransfer
First, Great app.. Great price..

Now for the bad stuff... I just updated iPad 2 to 4.3.2, when I go
into MT, I see the "Job Done" screen, but I need to change the
settings. Under "Settings", "MediaTransfer" the "Lock in-app prefs"
is set to "off". I go back to MediaTransfer and swipe my finger
up..and nothing happens... After I swipe a few times, the App
crashes.. I have power-down-reset 2x, but nothing changes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Robert
Message has been deleted

RHeck

Apr 15, 2011, 1:36:42 PM4/15/11
to MediaTransfer
I deleted app, then re-installed. It worked a few times, but is not
currently working..

Vertical swipes of my finger from bottom to top cause the app to
crash.

I am using MT v 2.02.

MadLogik

Apr 27, 2011, 7:19:21 AM4/27/11
to MediaTransfer
I tried your trick and it worked for me! thanks.
I removed the app, I closed EVERY APP (even mail!) I re-installed it
from the appstore, and I got the initial webpage popup and tutorials,
then back in the app, I was in the settings right away!!!
But before that I was in the same situation!
Thing is:
I was trying to find an app EXACTLY like mediatransfer for a
friend...
I was trying with HIS ftp server to make sure it would work for him...
because otherwise I use GoodReader on ipad (has internet and varied
servers supported)... but his bulletproof ftp server would not
connect...
sooo... I tried a bunch of apps... and mediatransfer worked like a
charm! +getting EXCELLENT upload speed ... so I cancelled the
transfer... called him set him up and he's a happy camper..
now... everytime I started media transfer It was still automatically
trying to copy files to his server... so I went in the settings... and
I put: ftp://127.0.0.1 for the server... closed the app and that did
the trick....
until I wanted to use it again (for my needs) .... and it would check
all items... then tell me it failed but I could'nt go in the
settings... and trying to swipe across the screen would crash the
app...
try to find the bug ;)
thanks