OSX Lion and FTP

KC2PED

Jul 17, 2012, 12:11:52 PM7/17/12
to mediat...@googlegroups.com
I used the sudo command to turn FTP on in Lion and was successfully transferring images from my iPad (iOS 4.2) to my MacBook
But I found that when I reboot my MacBook FTP gets turned off
So while searching for the sudo command I found a couple of programs that will turn FTP on and keep it that way so installed them
FTP is supposed to be turned on but no Mac computers running FTP are being found by MediaTransfer
So I keyed the sudo command into terminal and it says that FTP is already turned on
What do I need to do to get MediaTransfer working again
I just updated MediaTransfer so have the latest version on the iPad
Thanks