Background transfers

Mats Lundqvist

May 8, 2012, 2:39:12 PM5/8/12
to MediaTransfer
Hello

Thank you for a great app. I've been searching for something like this
for a while. I do not want google, dropbox, apple or any other 3rd
party saving my photos. I want the choice of using my own ftp server.

But there is one issue I want to ask about. Why can't the application
handle background transfers? Many other upload apps support it...

I have on my wishlist, the following:

Background transfers.
Background persistance. - If it discovers new photos, it will
automatically upload them in the background, no user interaction. This
is very helpful when being threatened to remove images that could
later be valuable as evidence in court. And, if you break the phone
during a night out, you will still have the photos leading up to the
event ;)

Best Regards
Mats Lundqvist